Re: Now spring weather

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: Now spring weather
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:20:28 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hate to burst your bubble, but I am not a doc of the mind. I am a
reproductive physiologist (I used to make babies). Now I work on
computers with a bunch of docs of the mind ;-)

But I do have to agree, getting bummed by the weather. Prolly just
spoilt by last years calmer winter.

But if I hear one word about drought this year.............

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.