Re: Now spring weather

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: Now spring weather
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:24:15 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
No I have something like 200 kids I can lay claim to as being "mine"
Some were made in a test tube, some in dish, some, well.

No doctorate need for me own 2 cute girls, but for 'dem others, yeppers.

Now if you want to explain how we collected sperm after a vasectomy, be
glad to use you as the example. And it had nothing to do with a "stroke"

Larry

(Now can I get back to my computers ;-)

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe