RE: darn! now my head gets cold!

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: darn! now my head gets cold!
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:40:01 -0500
I'm sorry Chuck... but somehow this brings to mind with your rapid weight
loss, we take some of that leftover skin, tattoo it, then have it
tanned...and turn it into "Chuck's Custom leather upholstery..."

"So we tanned his hide when he died Clyde, and that's it hangin' on the
shed... altogether now... Tie  me kangaroos down, sport...."

WST
(crossed the line with that one, I know...)