Re: darn! now my head gets cold!

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: darn! now my head gets cold!
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:35:37 -0400
well it would either make a nice book cover or a pretty darn wierd seat
cover for my harley.  how do ya explain that you are sitting on yourself?
excess skin does abound!
actually i did want to donate it to the local organ bank for skin grafts if
possible once i have the excess removed.   it's not a thing i'm really
rushing into!  an abdominoplasty is not a fun thing at all!  but with having
lost just shy of 200lbs and still having another 40 to go i'm going to have
to get the excess skin removed eventually .  it goes from cosmetics to a
health issue with the overlapping skin getting sores and stuff like that.
eventually it wil be the "health" thing for me.  i'm not looking forward to
hot "sweaty" weather.  that's gonna irritate my flabby skin ruthlessly!

chuck
formerly "the world's largest sprite driver" now, the incredible shrinking
chuck! LOL!  :)