Re: fire extinguisher mounting?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fire extinguisher mounting?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:00:11 -0500
I have a cool Kiddie chrome one that I got a few years back from the company
that services our fire extinguishers. I don't know about the Moss cost, but
this one was under $30. I have it mounted in the boot. Some folks are like
crows, if you leave something bright and shiny, unattended, in an open
I would rather have it in the boot, and know it is there when I need it. It
gets seen at car shows.
Brad