Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:01:04 -0400
Yep, I was always told to never wear jewelry when working on cars.  Not only
because it can short out electrical things, but it can also get caught in
moving parts, and little things like earrings can fall off into engines and
radiators and cause damage.

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.