Re: Disappointed...again*

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disappointed...again*
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 08:22:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/03 10:44:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> I ordered new
> ones from Moss.  I think there were about 10 of them.  When they arrived 6
> were okay and 4 looked worse than the ones in the parts bin.

While I have been fairly satisfied with what I have bought from Moss and
Vicky Brit, I DID order head nuts from Vicky Brit a couple of years ago and
received standard grade 5 hardware store nuts.  That was not only negligent,
but rather stupid on their part.  They were so cheap it wasn't even worth
sending them back.  I thought the price was too reasonable on the front end.
Live and learn.

--David C.