Re: Lasix Eye Surgery...NO LBC

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lasix Eye Surgery...NO LBC
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:17:43 -0500
My SO had lasik done last year at TLC Laser Eye Center
(http://tlcvision.com) and she is ecstatic. There are many places that could
have done it much cheaper than the $3500 or so that she spent on it, but
that is not something that I am willing to cut corners on :-)
My eyes are close to the borderline for this operation. My left eye is
almost certainly a viable candidate. I am going in on the 29th for the
confirmation of this (now that I have been without my RGP contact in that
eye since mid-December). I intend to do the left eye, wait for everything to
stabilize, do without the right contact for a while (not looking forward to
those headaches), then have the right eye checked for suitability. We shall
see (pun intended).
NFI, etc.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project
1974 RWA Warrior

ps. Robert, I never noticed that the company name under your signature
sounds Brazilian. Is it?