Re: Riviera blue NOW CAPT BOB FAN CLUB!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Riviera blue NOW CAPT BOB FAN CLUB!
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:32:49 -0500
Hey don't get me wrong, folks. I like Cap'n Bob. He is much better than
Microsoft Bob. I certainly do not consider him to be "list abuse".
I wouldn't even consider implementing a Cap'n Bob filter. Not for very long
anyway. How do you do that again? ;-) Sometimes I get his response to a post
before I get the post he was responding to ... maybe he is a module at that.
Next thing you know, there will be another way to subscribe: spridets,
spridgets-digest, spridgets-mod, and spridgets-noBob.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project
1974 RWA Warrior