Re: everyone busy today?

To: David Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: everyone busy today?
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:33:20 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David Carpenter wrote:

> Was a beautful, busy day.
>
> Took "Little Bits" to the North East Ohio Healey club show. Got a second
> place in Sprite class. First place was another Bugeye from Pittsburgh.
> I'm sending him info on joining the list. Took a longer ride this
> evening after returning home.
>
> Can't wait for Sprite Spree (we have our grass skirt and Hawaiian shirt
> ready for Wed night.)
>
> Dave & Bobbie
> 1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
> 1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm

I guess it was the lists day for award winners.  Congrats to all who took home
trophies today.  I attended the Moss Motors British Extrvagaza at Buttonwillow
Raceway this weekend.  At the car show today my Bugeye took 1st in the
Sprite/Midget class and I also got a huge trophy for the car with the single
most
votes of all cars (Best of Show?).The 1st place was kind of a slam-dunk as only
2
Bugeyes and one Midget were at the show.  The other trophy was the one that
really meant something to me though.  Moss also hands out gift certificates with
the prizes.  I also have $60 to spend a Moss for ill-fitting asian parts.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. Mike G wasn't the only one with the bad luck.  I got a ticket for speeding
with a trailer in the wrong lane on the way to the show. Ouch!