Hitting the road

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hitting the road
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:32:47 EDT
We will be hitting the road sometime in the next week (we think) and dropping
off the list until we come home--hopefully sometime in July.  If any of you
west coasters would like a call when we get up your way, please send
telephone numbers and/or addresses to me off-list.  BTW,  I'd like to hear
from Larry and Sandi Miller, cause I can't find your number, although I used
to have it.  We won't have time to find addresses via google, but if we have
them, we can exercise the GPS system to your house--or meet somewhere else.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"