Re: Hitting the road

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hitting the road
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:37:24 EDT
Wow!!

Going to do our darndest to at least give a call to all those listers who
sent phone numbers.  Wish we were more specific, but so it goes.  We will be
around here for a few more days (or a week) getting packed and outta here.
Oh yes, for the listers who care about Tiger Kitty, she overcame the
difficulties and is at her home away from home until we get back.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"