Re: Ebay 'deal'???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay 'deal'???
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:23:30 -0400
I *think* you may be referring to the "crash rail". I remember Porter
mentioning it in reference to the Heratige shell sequence in the book. If I'm
correct, it should be almost identical to one used on the 64-67 spridgets here
in the US.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/