Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 22:32:23 +0100
Thanks David.

The "thread" comment will be recognised by those that have been on this list
a good long while.  It was not a serious comment.
Neither was the question about if blue was a good colour. My apologies, my
British sense of humour can take a little getting used to.

But now I do know what NAMGBR stands for.

Guy