Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: Bmidget1@aol.com, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:41:10 -0700
George,
Since you singled me out, I am responding, on-line, because, in your parlance, I
have the "balls" to do so. At least the last time I looked I did. :-)
-----Obligatory smiley-face
1) Please "read" my emails before flaming me, I didn't say anything insulting of
Dave,
2) I did not email David off-list, and don't support those that did,
3) I will repeat, Dave, and now you are taking this waaaay too personal,
4) Wait till you calm down to see "One Hour Photo".

And one last comment, you don't really want to "screw this list". The members
are
nice to chat with and party but we don't bathe and in general have poor hygiene.
JUST KIDDING!  :-)  :-)  :-)   :-)  :-)  :-)

This is my last email on this nonsense.

Jay Fishbein (with the "balls" to use my last name, BTW) :-)
Wallingford, CT
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/