Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:00:12 -0400
Cc: <mgman@optonline.net>
Allen,

True, true. I don't want David to leave, just for the reasons you mentioned.
The input he can give and what he can take back to his club.

I have replied to several of the messages in this thread only to delete them
saying enough is enough, but...... Compared to lots of listers, I am really
new to this game. I've been on the list since I got my first Midget and I
have loved every minute of it.  At first I looked forward to joining a local
club for the face to face, kick the tires kind of experience, but .... I
have attended a couple of local club "Relaxed" events just to see what its
all about.  What I recieved was the rudest bunch of down their noses at
Spridgets group I could possibly imagine. It was truely an eye opener.