Still Second chance, different type!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still Second chance, different type!
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 07:11:30 -0700
Hi to all who responded.

Thanks so much to all who responded to my question about the "Second
chance" thing on EBay.  You guys have a wealth of experience and
knowledge that you're willing to share.  It's wonderful.

I've negotiated a price with the seller, which I'm satisfied with.  He
claims that the top bidder accepted the item, but because he saw my bid
close to his, and he had multiples of the switch, he offered one to me
on the second chance basis.

Fortunately I wasn't caught up on the bid frenzy to overbid, but the
announcement of my losing and a second chance came to me within seconds
of each other, so I became suspicious of a shill involved.  Still might
be that way, but I got it at a decent price eventually.

Thanks again,

Paul A