Brake master question

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Brake master question
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:46:35 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter:

Thanks for the quick mailout of the parts, I did the later clutch master last
night, and attempted the later ('68 on) dual brake master.  I ran into a
snag, I got the outer spring off, and the first internal circlip, but now
there is a "guide washer" that some foolish designer assumed would just slide
right on out, but 31 years (it's a '72 cylinder) nothing slides as easy.  And
I mean nothing.  Any hints?

Gonna get the '66 tandem out this eve and rebuild tonight so I can drive the
car this weekend.  Thanks.

TuTone