Re: Brake master question

To: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake master question
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:06:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Terry,
         The "nylon washer from hell" is best removed by any of the
following methods.
Try a) screwing some self-tapping screws into the nylon only, and pull with
pliers
         b) gently drilling multiple holes and breaking it out in pieces
(watch depth of drill, compare to new bushing supplied)
         c) heating a sharp metal knife-like object and melt it apart.
Any attempt at removal without damaging the nylon is futile.
         Good luck.
         Peter C
--------