Re: Pennsylrainia

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Pennsylrainia
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 18:30:50 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
> "Me....God"
>
> God owns and drives a '59 BE? I knew there was a reason I liked this
> guy! :)

No, I believe it was Jesus who's Triumph was heard across the land.
(Typical Tiumph, probably needed a muffler)
And just remeber, next week in PennsylRAINia, the meet will have not
only Moses with 4 or 5 Bugeyes, but Christ will be there with his Bugeye
and freshly painted hardtop. ;)

As for rain on Sprite Spree... So what else is new?
it always rains for 3.5 days out of the 4 day Sprite meet.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ