Assistance List (and help for Sprite Spree/Carlisle week)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Assistance List (and help for Sprite Spree/Carlisle week)
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:20:31 -0400
Hey All,

I am putting together a list of "listers" who are willing to help other
LBC owners when they have the need for roadside assistance while
traveling away from home.  I will post this on my web page (and probably
a few other listers pages). Listers can then print a copy and carry it
with them when they travel away from home. (Most of us carry cell phones
but don't have access to computers while traveling).

Anyone interested in being on the list please email me directly and I
will send you a form via email.  I have listed my information below for
anyone finding themselves in need of help while traveling to and from
Sprite Spree and/or Carlisle this coming week.

Kevin Valentine
Tamaqua, Pa
570 668 1542 (Call anytime)

Close to;  Allentown, Reading, Lancaster, Carlisle, Hazleton, Scranton,
Wilkes-barre (Eastern Pa.)

I have a trailer and keep a small supply of parts for Spridgets.