Re: Assistance List (and help for Sprite Spree/Carlisle week)

To: "Kevin Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Assistance List (and help for Sprite Spree/Carlisle week)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:43:18 -0400
sign me up!  i have some parts, some tools, tow vehicle and trailer if
needed, and can cover eastern central pennsylvania in a hurry, farther
outlaying areas require some gathering of "goodies" (or emptying of the
trailer) for a rescue.
here's my info:
charles f. christ sr.
breinigsville , pa. , 18031
(610)-395-8783 or (610)-442-5966 i can always get it to a safe spot here at
my home!
just west of allentown Pa. appx. 50 miles north of philadelphia.  close to
rte's I-78, 309, 22, 222, 100, and the Pa. turnpike lehigh valley exit.

chuck.