Just in Time video

To: "Healey list Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Vintage-Race@Autox.Team.Net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just in Time video
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:47:45 -0500
To all,

With the recent passing of my friend Roger Menadue, I have been contacted by
a number of folks interested in having the video 'Just In Time' back "in
print".

http://www.thicko.com/videos.htm

Since technology marches on... I will re-issue this in DVD format. It's not
likely I'll do PAL for some of our European folks.. as the cost of the
transfer gets to be prohibitive... but an NTSC DVD should play fine in your
computer. Please disregard the $ and format info on that page on thicko.com,
as I don't have time right now to update it.

At this point, I'm considering making a run of 25... I could certainly do
more if there's enough interest. The cost each will be $25 plus shipping,
and I take Paypal or personal checks. All proceeds (not just profit) goes to
memorial funds in Geoff Healey and Roger Menadue's name. (read... this costs
me money out of pocket everytime I do it... which is small payment, in my
mind, for the the friendships I had with these two great individuals of
automotive history.)

What you should expect upon viewing is a remarkable look at an automotive
archeological dig of one of the first Austin Healey Special Test cars. It
was filmed on hi-8 video format, so it shows its age, quality wise. It also
contains some great Healey family home movie footage of the car, given to me
to use with permission by Geoff. I remember being REAL pissed off when some
club dickhead reviewed it for the magazine Chatter and compared it
(unfavorably of course)to Francis Ford Coppala's "Tucker". (Remind me to
club him like a baby seal..). Considering Coppala's budget was
$14,000,000.00 and mine was $50... enough said.

Please contact me directly at wsthompson@thicko.com to pre-order... so I can
get a better handle on quantities to dupe. Thanks.

WST