Re: Little Car / Big Neglect

To: Sizematters <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Little Car / Big Neglect
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:04:19 -0400
LOL! I know that feeling. I'm two years plus in to a "I just need floors"
project, which turned into a re-shell, which turned into an engine freshening...

I like to think I'll have it done by the end of this summer. At least that's
what I keep telling myself!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/