Re: My latest pride and joy

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My latest pride and joy
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:36:28 -0700
David,

If you are referring to the long bolt that connects at the end of the arm
to the trunnion, there is a lock bolt that prevents the trunnion from
turning. Remove the nut from the trunnion and then remove the 7/16 lock
bolt at the end. It may require a few taps with a rubber mallet to break
free or if the original metal sleeved bushing are rusted to the fulcrum,
you may need to remove the nut from the king ping an remove the trunion.
Don't lose the shim washers and bronce washer if you remove the trunnion!
Get new bushings for thrunnion before you behin this job too.

3 long bolts hold the shock the the frame.

You can probably have one of the speedo shops (Palo Also Speedo or
Nisonger) reface an electric tach with on original style tach face.

Gerard