RE: sportin wood

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sportin wood
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:31:11 -0500
Yeah, well RedArse will be my "enduro/bad weather" car, with the mild motor
I've been breaking in in Redrum. So, the increased noise, aerodynamic drag,
etc. will not be a problem.

I might be interesting to get some radar times on at the end of some of the
long straights at Road America. The top is very very light, far lighter than
the wroks style factory hardtop. But, then, the stock windscreen is quite
heavy (maybe Lexan?). Also, there's a lot more frontal area withthe stock
screen, yet, the fastback may help with airflow across the back of the body?

Who the hell knows. All I know is it looks damn cool.
;)

WST