Re: back from vacation and a surprise

To: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: back from vacation and a surprise
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:01:16 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Me, too.  Couldn't figure out why.

David Littlefield

--- "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:

(third time after resubscribing - will it get through?)

Listers,

Forrgive me if this has already been posted - I've been unsubscribed for the
past week while I vacationed in Nova Scotia. But upon my return, I was very
surprised to find a copy of "Spitfire & GT6" magazine in my mailbox (from the
publishers of Midget & Sprite -> B+Midget -> Classic MG)! Anyone else who used
to subscribe to Midget and Sprite get a copy of this?

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/