Re: back from vacation and a surprise

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: back from vacation and a surprise
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:51:58 -0400
We drove up last Thursday 5/15, and took the Cat across Friday morning (first
run of the season) to Yarmouth. Weather was Sunny Friday through Tuesday when
we took the Cat back to Bar Harbor. Wednesday's drive was cloudy and drizzly.
We had a great time - a lobster supper in Hubbards, a short day in Halifax, a
couple of days in Digby, with a day trip to Brier Island. Beautiful place and
friendly people. We can't wait to go back!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart at mtdc.ns.ca>