RE: Tonneau cover hardware

To: "James Algar" <jamesa@HI-TORQUE.com>, "Spridget List (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h4UJ2Stn003382
Subject: RE: Tonneau cover hardware
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:56:53 -0700
Check your local hardware store. I have found "Lift-The-Dot" fasteners
at my local OSH and Home "Defect". Also stop by a local car upholstery
shop. I got some Tenax studs at mine.

For larger quantities try www.atrim.com .

My tonneau center snap is off to the side of my mirror bracket on my
MKII but since it has no hardware you can put them anywhere you want.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com