RE: Another Sprite Spree Story, kinda long

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another Sprite Spree Story, kinda long
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 06:08:19 +1000
> There was a person that stood out as having the most fun tho. I forget her
> name, (sorry!), but she could be heard by just about everybody in the
> county! Shrieking with laughter and YAHOOing like crazy through her full
> face helmet! She was driving the Orange Fire colored Mark III, looks
copper
> colored under the clouds, but when the sun peeked through, it really
> sparkled!

Ahh, that would be Faye Martens in the Tennesee reg'd Sprite. Faye surely
did know how to have a good time (but don't let her near those Reese's
Peanut cup thingies!  or Chocolate for that matter)

I think Faye held the record for the most runs through the Funkhana course
navigating for perhaps 1/2 dozen drivers -- hint Reese Peanut confectionary
and chocolate featured in the course!!

Mike