Re: Sprite Spree and Golden Anniversary Sprite (long)

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree and Golden Anniversary Sprite (long)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:12:25 EDT
Hi Rick,

I think most things are possible if you have enough money.  I would think you
could do what you planned but it would be difficult.  On the other hand no
more difficult than cutting the back of a box Sprite to fit an Arkley or Lenham
rear end.

I'd forget the Mazda engine and simply bolt on a Metro Turbo and run it on a
straight pipe so it matches the sound level of a normally aspirated engine
with a silencer.  I think a reliable 120bhp would come up fairly easily and not
to expensively.  Ford based 5 speed of course and cruise at 110mph at 5,500 on
a 3.9 (make that 130 bhp and run more boost).

Why not e-mail Brian Archer and ask him direct?

Frank tear past?  Was this when he went under the semi-trailer????

Daniel1312