Re: CPTV (What the "Fugowi" is CPTV?)

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: CPTV (What the "Fugowi" is CPTV?)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:13:39 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Glad to help out.  Sorry about that retirement thing, though.

I caught this movie some time ago on local TV here, and last year, there was a
tribute film about Sam Posey shown at a testimonial dinner for him at last
year's
Fall Vintage races at LRP.  I was part of a friend's crew and so was fortunate
enough to attend.  Anyway, that film for Posey was done by the same filmmaker
who
did "Secret Valley..." and was every bit as well done.

I was aware of the tape being available because they tempt me to buy it every
time I visit LRP.

Jim