Re: Help - PC Memory upgrade question - No LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Help - PC Memory upgrade question - No LBC
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:56:46 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,

You need to dig out the info/booklet that came with
the motherboard in your computer. Most "recent" motherboards
give you the SIMM/DIMM choice. You can get DIMMs of 256MB
(and maybe 512 MB?) It really depends on what your motherboard
will allow (you need to look at the memory switch settings to see
this). Memory has gotten really cheap, so a 256MB DIMM should
be an easy buy. I am running XP Pro on one of my machines with
256MB RAM. Works fine.

chuck