Shortin Out -- Stupid me!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shortin Out -- Stupid me!
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:02:58 -0400
Coming up to my annual state inspection (US MOT) so
I took some time to pop back in the US polution
stuff, including the air pump and rail. Car ran
really badly. Looked under the hood and saw sparks.

The air rail had pressed the engine-temp-sensor tube,
in its coil spring, down onto one of the lugs on the coil.
Easy fix. Dumb mistake. I'm way too old for this stuff!

chuck