Re: bugeye top bow bumpers and strap?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye top bow bumpers and strap?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:22:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chuck,

Little Bits has the originals, mounted straight up, centered,  from the
hole in the metal box and the top edge of the bumper is flush to the top
edge of the bulkhead. The bumpers are 13/16 diameter at the bottom with
about a 1/16 taper on the side. Drill at 13/32 down I guess. Height is
9/16. They look like feet they bought from an electronics or radio type
application.

Dave & Bobbie