Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:15:40 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
I sent this earlier, but it didn't show up...

-g

Glen, Frank, et al,

I was thinking that the west coat would be left out of this since so
many listers are clustered in the east and mid-west. About the only
thing that seems feasible for me is to contribute my labor to
building an engine, if the parts and machine shop labor could be
donated. Glen, you can attest to what a great engine I build. Only
problem is, they don't leak when I'm through with them, so someone
might not believe it's British...'-)

I'd be happy to contribute in some way.

Gerard