Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:04:48 EDT
One thing I think I can do:  The original designer of the bugeye Sprite,
Gerry Coker, is a member of our Austin Healey Club (Smoky Mountain Austin
Healey
Club).  I can ask Gerry if he would be willing to sign a plaque (gold color, of
course) that commemorates the Golden Sprite representing the 50th anniversary
of the Austin Healey Sprite.  The plaque could be screw mounted to the inner
wheel well.   If I know Gerry, he would be happy to do so.  He and his wife
Marion are wonderful people--most accommodating.

--David C.