Re: Chuck C's Special (Photo URLs)

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Loud Sprite" <loudsprite@zexmedia.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chuck C's Special (Photo URLs)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:04:07 -0400
Hi Chuck,

I wish that I would have thought to snap some more photos of the Special.
Especially the engine, interior set-up and suspension.  It really is a neat
car with alot of history.  I am willing to bet that it becomes your favorite
ride on race day.

It was really nice to finally get to meet you even though half dressed in
the middle of a soggy bottom clothes change ;^)).

Mike C