NO LBC- You call this help? Fwd: Re: Product Problem (KMM508773C0KM)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC- You call this help? Fwd: Re: Product Problem (KMM508773C0KM)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:45:03 -0700
Listers,

As a group who is always at the ready to help each other, I thought
you'd find this reply to a problem I am having with an ATT phone
amusing. My inquiry is at the bottom. I can't believe people get paid
for this sort of a reply. Sounds more like a Monty Python skit.

But then go into any store these days and ask for help and you'll see
that this is sadly the norm today. You're lucky if you find someone
who even understands the english language.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb