weekend events

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: weekend events
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:56:17 -0700
Nothing but tough choices this weekend.
"Woodies on the Wharf" in Santa Cruz tomorrow all day with the wife and the
Morris Traveler, then back to Davis Saturday night, and then in the Sprite
either up to Nevada City for the second day of MiniMania's get together or up
to Chico with the Brit car club for the annual Chico show on Sunday.

If you're in the area or even close, I highly recommend "Woodies on the Wharf"
this Saturday on the Santa Cruz wharf.  Its a great show with hundreds of
historic woodies, beach music playing all day and the setting is the best.
Last year they gave away about $2K in donated swag to participants.  Everyone
won something in the raffle and lots of it was cool stuff.  I'm hoping to win
one of the hand-carved wood surfboard rear-view mirrors for the Morris.  The
grand prize last year was a custom surfboard.  When the winner disclosed to
the crowd that he didn't actually have a woody but had come to the show in his
Corvette, an ugly murmmer rose from the crowd, but he was allowed to collect
his prize and leave alive.

Glen