Re: weekend events

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: weekend events
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:48:35 -0700
Cc: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns), spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob, if you saw what shows up at the wharf, I mean the cars (and
anything else your juvenile mind can conjure up), I think you'd find
"woodies" is not inappropriate...LOL.

I missed last years event, (saw photos though) but may try to make it
tomorrow if the kids want to go! Last year the Morris Traveller I did
the transplant on was there too.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb