Re: LBS810 Bush pedal

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBS810 Bush pedal
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:55:31 -0700
Robert,

Your comment on this rang true to me when I first read it, so, out of
curiousity,  I went to examine a pedal assembly that is off my 1960
Bugeye that I have owned since 1968. I know it is original and has
never been modified. That assemble is one bushing, flush with each
side. It is the same on both pedals. So, at least on Bugeyes, it
seems you statement is not correct. When I get a chance to look at a
later model, I will see if it is any different.

Gerard

\