Re: LBS810 Bush pedal

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBS810 Bush pedal
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:39:13 -0700
Daniel,
     Clarke's Spares in Pennsylvania offers the proper size bronze bushings for
the
Sprite/Midget.  Todd Clarke can be contacted at clarkespares@worldnet.att.net.
The
bushes are slightly too short lengthwise, but it does not seem to be a problem
with
the ones I installed.  If I had it to do all over again, I would order three,
cut
one in half, lengthwise and press the shorter half into the bore a ways and trim
off both ends, but it is not necessary.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite