Re: Jaguar price assistance please

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jaguar price assistance please
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:38:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/03 11:05:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> The owner wants 3k for it as is. It's a 2 door V-12 job.
> I never even looked under the bonnet of one of these but it's just a big
> Sprite in real life with a few extra goodies to go wrong.
> If it's worth 5-6 grand, I'll buy it, if it's worth 2-3, I'll let it be.
> --

- - - - - - - - - - -

Its a big Sprite with 12 cylinders!  ANY engine work will cost a fortune, I
bet.  You won't be able to get your hands in the engine compartment to fix
anything, Frank.

Check what they are selling for at w ww.cars.com and  w
ww.collectorcartraderonline.com or go to w ww.kbb.com or w ww.nada.com to look
up the exact car
model and year.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward