Re: Parades

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parades
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:52:25 -0700
Not true! It just takes some work.

Okay, the grits were difficult, but all I had to do was drive west into NY
State and I found grits. Driving to San Jose, I managed to have grits most
of the way (made me very happy since I'm southern) and a couple orders of
chicken fried steak.

Now, I don't consider my new address southern at all, but I do have a line
on catfish, chicken fried steak and grits at a local diner. Boy am I
excited.

--
Alix
'68 Sprite