Re: Parades

To: GMari58175@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Parades
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:44:54 -0400 FILETIME=[BF1C6020:01C34431]
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
>Except in Sandy's Southern kitchen where I get real Southern fried chicken,
>black eyed peas on New Years day,  and an assortment of other mysterious
>and
>odd foods.  did ya'll (also known as youze) know that they have a food that
>is a
>color?  Yup, they call them "greens"

Being in Georgia, born in S.C., I have a go at this for y'all:

Here we have Chicken fried steak, chicken fried chicken, etc.

Fried anything.  You name it - mushrooms, corn, heck I even had fried mac 'n
cheese the other day!

Black eyed peas?  Don't forget the hog jowls, greens and corn bread, so
you'll have money all year!

Banana pudding (no pudding mix used, either!), peach cobbler, sweet tea,
mmm, I love the south!

My northern relatives (Michigan) go pale when I start mentioning the stuff
we eat down here - green peppers, okra, tomato sandwiches, chow chow...
it's all meat and potatoes up there!

Chip 'yeehaw, just like bo and luke' Mautz

'88 BMW 528e
'64 Austin Healey Sprite
'02 Toyota 4Runner

I don't know.  I'm making this up as I go - Indiana Jones