Re: Cutting out

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Cutting out
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:11:17 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,

Sounds electrical to me. Check for either shorts or loose wires. I
would check the wire to the dizzy, the connection in the dizzy, try a
different rotor and/or cap. coil AND ignition switch connections. See
if you can replicate any cutting out when wiggling some wires, but
I'd do it after things are warmed up. Then I'd look at what's
happening with fuel flow. I guess you have a clear fuel filter in the
engine bay you can observe?

Gerard