Re: Metal dashboards

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Metal dashboards
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:36:16 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Frank,

Good question.

The ignition switch is below the steering column, but faces the
driver, more or less parallel to the steering wheel unlike US cars
where it's perpendicular to the column. If you have a copy of OSM,
you can see it faintly on page 97 in the lower RH corner pr the page.
This is the only shot of several in the book (that I could find)
where it can actually be seen. This is only on the rocker switch
dash, as the earlier toggle ones were centered in the dash

Gerard