Re: Check This One Out!!!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Check This One Out!!!
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:50:05 -0700
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
C'mon Frank, look at the source... this guy exhibits many signs of
"clueless"...'-) Doesn't the statement in bold below tell you
anything? I even emailed him a couple days ago to let him know of the
error. See any changes in the ad?... nope, and he didn't reply back
either. What does that tell you? I'm surprised it doesn't say "no
dents" and "original interior"...LOL!!! Then there's the downflow
radiator... oops, forgot, that was a RARE factory option.

Maybe it's "valley people" (Southern Ca.) but you'd never catch me
calling this "rust free". I DO however have several rust free ones.
Look at the '68 I stripped to bare metal if you don't believe me.
Lots of "proof" pix on my web site. My '72 and both Bugeyes are the
same way.

Gerard