Re: Check This One Out!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check This One Out!!!
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:43:48 -0400
Apparently there is more than one kind of "rust free".  There is the
seller's "rust free", which you have to be suspicious about of course.
Caveat emptor and all that.  To some sellers having no holes bigger than a
dinner plate means "rust free".

And then there is the actual "rust free".  I used to live in southern
California and bought my Bugeye there in 1968.  It is "rust free" - no body
rust anywhere.

Rick
'59 Sprite